This position is not currently available, to see all of our job openings visit: https://www.carnegiedartlet.com/about/join-our-team/.
Location - Westford, MA
The Account Coordinator provides day-to-day support to the Account Management team, helping with the role of liaison between our clients and the Carnegie Dartlet Digital team as well as other special project initiatives. The Account Coordinator will ultimately help drive growth to our company by being an essential part of the Account Management team. The Account Coordinator’s responsibilities include:
- Supporting Account Managers with operational tasks, client work, and various project-related initiatives
- Ensuring effective communication with the client and internal teams to help the Account Managers define client needs and/or respond to concerns in a timely fashion
- Pulling weekly and monthly reports for the Account Management team
- Inputting vendor billing and managing client media plans
- Updating internal project management systems and platforms to ensure efficiency and effectiveness for projects and internal workflows
- Assisting Account Managers in coordinating client projects from client onboarding, campaign planning, and setup to launch and completion
- Supporting Account Managers in the creative development process for new and existing campaigns, including creative requests, appropriate proofing, internal and client routing, gathering approvals, and pushing through to outside vendor production or internal teams
- Working with the Account Managers to help ensure that the Digital team meets deadlines and launches campaigns on time while meeting the defined strategy and goals of their clients
- Working with the Account Management team to maintain relationships with Carnegie Dartlet’s partners and vendors
- Ability to work under pressure, organize, and prioritize responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a concentration in Marketing or Advertising
- Ability to nurture and retain client and employee relationships
- Basic understanding of various digital marketing tactics a plus, including paid search, Display media, paid social media, SEO, mobile, and analytics and attribution
- Ability and desire to own customer relationships and support team workflow and project management
- Knowledge and interest in the higher education space a plus
- Outgoing, dynamic personality and ability to build outstanding relationships
- Strong writing, presenting, and communication skills a must
- Exceptional organizational skills, multitasking capabilities, and attention to detail
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Ability to quickly learn new processes and flexibility with process changes
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Drive, etc.)
About Carnegie Dartlet:
For more than 30 years, Carnegie Dartlet has been a leader in higher education marketing and recruitment solutions. With access to more college-bound students than any other company, we help colleges and universities meet their enrollment goals. Our cutting-edge digital marketing capabilities deliver customized solutions for our clients.
Our team is energetic, enthusiastic, and passionate about our clients’ goals. We are looking for innovators who can contribute great ideas to our organization. Carnegie Dartlet embraces and affirms diversity of every kind. We are an equal opportunity employer who believes passionately in the power of human connection, knowing that we are strongest when we bring a breadth of perspectives and experiences to our work. We celebrate differences within our team and actively promote inclusion in our workplace.
For more information or to submit your cover letter and résumé, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls or unscheduled visits to the office, please. Carnegie Dartlet is an equal opportunity employer.