Research, Strategy, Creative Account Coordinator
The Account Coordinator supports the Carnegie Account Management team as well as individual client accounts engaging in one or multiple of the following service lines: Brand Strategy, Marketing Strategy, Enrollment Strategy, Signature Creative, Website Development, and Team Dynamics. In this role, they are responsible for the day-to-day management of active projects, both remotely and through on-site travel. This position reports to the Director of Account Management. The Account Coordinator also works in concert with the Strategy, Research, Design, and Content teams. Successful Account Coordinators will develop strong relationships with cross-functional internal teams, ensuring the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs. Our ideal candidate can anticipate both internal and client needs and exceed expectations.
Principal duties and responsibilities
- Independently manage accounts worth up to approximately $80,000 in scope.
- Operate in a supporting capacity for all matters specific to assigned accounts.
- Efficiently facilitate, manage expectations for, and coordinate research, strategy, and creative projects, including but not limited to on-site and remote workshops, collateral and systems audits, quantitative and qualitative research studies, message training, print and digital deliverables, videography, photography, social media, and market testing.
- Work collaboratively with Carnegie team members to ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to client needs and objectives.
- Clearly communicate the progress of deliverables to internal and external stakeholders while ensuring smooth transitions and consistent communication.
- Oversee all resourcing and task management activities using Asana project management software.
- An Account Coordinator is:
- Self-motivated and highly professional
- Detail oriented
- A strong team player
- An initiative taker
- A problem solver
- An Account Coordinator possesses:
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, both written and verbal
- A “can-do” attitude, with unwavering ethics and a willingness to help others
- Complex project management proficiency and the capacity to coordinate many moving parts as well as multiple projects at one time
- Poise, confidence, and the ability to think on one’s feet and succeed in fast-paced, high-pressure scenarios o Exceptional relationship-building skills, cultural competency, and the ability to communicate effectively with diverse groups of people and roles
- Emotional intelligence and a willingness to embrace relational nuances, own personal mistakes, be empathetic, address conflicts directly and transparently, and commit to self-reflection and self-betterment o Dexterity and the wherewithal to effectively deal with ambiguity, change, and continuous process improvements
Credentials and experience
- College graduate
- 0.5–3 years of project management, higher education, or marketing experience
- Interest or education in Marketing and Communications
- Previous account coordination, client relations, or sales experience preferred
About Carnegie Dartlet:
For more than 30 years, Carnegie Dartlet has been a leader in higher education marketing and recruitment solutions. With access to more college-bound students than any other company, we help colleges and universities meet their enrollment goals. Our cutting-edge digital marketing capabilities deliver customized solutions for our clients.
Our team is energetic, enthusiastic, and passionate about our clients’ goals. We are looking for innovators who can contribute great ideas to our organization. Carnegie Dartlet embraces and affirms diversity of every kind. We believe passionately in the power of human connection, knowing that we are strongest when we bring a breadth of perspectives and experiences to our work. We celebrate differences within our team and actively promote inclusion in our workplace.
No phone calls or unscheduled visits to the office, please. Carnegie Dartlet is an equal opportunity employer.