Carnegie Dartlet is looking for an Account Manager to join our Digital Services division. This position is located at our office in Westford, Massachusetts.
The Account Manager is the operational (non-sales role) link between our higher education clients and the entire Carnegie Dartlet Digital team (Paid Search Marketing, Social Media, Google Display Network, Search Engine Optimization, etc.). The Account Manager acts as both an advocate for the client and a representative for Carnegie Dartlet.
- Liaising with and acting as the link between the client and Carnegie Dartlet, ensuring that ongoing communication flows effectively
- Managing/coordinating client projects and taking an active role from planning to completion of campaigns and projects
- Driving the ongoing workflow and interdepartmental team communication (between Paid Strategy, Inbound Marketing, Creative/Design, Reputation Strategy, Sales, etc.)
- Initial on-boarding and launch of new clients
- Becoming an expert on each client’s institution by having a full understanding of their goals and objectives, audiences, competitors, and position in the marketplace
- Ensuring clients get maximum value from Carnegie Dartlet’s products and services, including opportunities for additional scope
- Assisting in gathering reports and sending clients’ monthly campaign results
- Detecting relationship risks and developing solutions for both internal and external teams with the goal of maintaining account satisfaction
- Managing vendor relationships for any vendor campaigns
- Assisting in creative development for new and existing campaigns, including creative requests, appropriate proofing, internal and client routing, gathering approval, and pushing through for execution
- Responsible for final review and quality control of client deliverables as well as troubleshooting problems as needed
- Ensuring the Digital team meets deadlines and launches campaigns on time while meeting the defined strategy and goals of the client
- Exceptional organizational skills, multitasking capabilities, prioritization skills, and attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a concentration in Marketing or Advertising
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience and proven relationship-building skills
- Ability to nurture and retain client and employee relationships
- Understanding of various digital marketing tactics, including paid search, Display, paid social media, SEO, and analytics
- Strong writing, presentation, and communication skills a must
- Knowledge of and interest in the higher education space a plus
- Prior client management experience a plus
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Ability to quickly learn new processes
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Here’s why you should work for us:
Okay, now that you’ve read all the technical stuff…
Looking for a welcoming, upbeat company that supports your professional growth and puts you on the cutting edge of the digital marketing industry? You should join us! We’re a fast-growing, innovative team within a well-established company with an unmatched reputation.
Besides getting to do work we’re passionate about, here are some of our favorite parts about working at Carnegie Dartlet:
- Half-day summer Fridays
- Small company with a family feel
- Reverse commute from Boston—avoid the traffic!
- Flexible work environment
- Fun office events and laid-back culture
- Opportunities to attend industry conferences, seminars, Google offices, and more
- Industry exposure through Carnegie Dartlet’s blog, social media, and other forums
- Entrepreneurial approach and spirit
- Open work space promoting collaboration and team learning
About Carnegie Dartlet:
For more than 30 years, Carnegie Dartlet has been a leader in higher education marketing and recruitment solutions. With access to more college-bound students than any other company, we help colleges and universities meet their enrollment goals. Our cutting-edge digital marketing capabilities deliver customized solutions for our clients.
Our team is energetic, enthusiastic, and passionate about our clients’ goals. We are looking for innovators who can contribute great ideas to our organization. Carnegie Dartlet embraces and affirms diversity of every kind. We are an equal opportunity employer who believes passionately in the power of human connection, knowing that we are strongest when we bring a breadth of perspectives and experiences to our work. We celebrate differences within our team and actively promote inclusion in our workplace.
No phone calls or unscheduled visits to the office, please. Carnegie Dartlet is an equal opportunity employer.