Digital Marketing Account Manager
The Account Manager is the operational (non-sales role) link between our education clients and the entire Carnegie Dartlet Digital team (Paid Search Marketing, Social Media, Google Display Network, etc.). Along with their team, the Account Manager acts as both an advocate for the client and as a representative for Carnegie Dartlet.
- Liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and Carnegie Dartlet and ensuring that ongoing communication flows effectively
- Managing/coordinating client projects; may take an active role in planning to completion
- Driving the ongoing workflow and interdepartmental team communication
- Becoming an expert on the client’s institution by having a full understanding of their goals and objectives, audience, competitors, and position in the marketplace
- Ensuring clients get maximum value from Carnegie Dartlet’s products and services
- Managing, reviewing progress and delivering the client’s campaign results for selected accounts
- Setting up and managing smaller campaigns and acting as the primary contact for those accounts
- Successfully defining, monitoring, and reporting project budgets
- Detecting relationship risks, and developing solutions for both internal and external teams with a goal of maintaining account satisfaction
- Assisting in creative development for new and existing campaigns, including: creative requests, appropriate proofing, internal and client routing, gathering approval and pushing through to outside vendor production
- Final review and quality control of client deliverables and responsible for troubleshooting problems as needed
- Initial on-boarding and launch of new client campaigns
- Ensuring that the Digital team meets deadlines and launches campaigns on time and meets the defined strategy and goals of the client
- Building and maintaining relationships with Carnegie Dartlet’s partners and vendors
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a concentration in marketing or advertising
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience and proven relationship-building skills
- Ability to nurture and retain client and employee relationships
- Solid understanding of various digital marketing tactics including paid search, display media, paid social, SEO, mobile, and analytics and attribution
- Ability to work with clients to identify Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and strategically executing to meet those goals
- Ability and desire to own customer relationships and success, lead teams, share knowledge and mentor colleagues
- Knowledge and interest in the higher education space is a plus
- Prior client management experience also a plus
- An out-going, dynamic personality and ability to build outstanding relationships
- Strong writing, presenting and communication skills a must
- Detail oriented with exceptional organizational skills and multi-tasking capabilities
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Ability to quickly learn new processes
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Here’s why you should work for us:
Okay, now that you’ve read all the technical stuff…
Looking for a welcoming, upbeat company that supports your professional growth and puts you on the cutting edge of the higher education marketing industry? You should join us! We’re a fast-growing, innovative team within a well-established company with an unmatched reputation.
Besides getting to do work we’re passionate about, here are some of our favorite parts about working at Carnegie Dartlet:
- Growing company with a family feel
- Reverse commute from Boston—avoid the traffic!
- Flexible work environment
- Fun office events and laid-back culture
- Half-day summer Fridays
- Industry exposure through Carnegie Dartlet's blog, social media, and other forums
- Entrepreneurial approach and spirit
- Open work space promoting collaboration and team learning
About Carnegie Dartlet:
Our team is energetic, enthusiastic, and passionate about our clients’ goals. We are looking for innovators who can contribute great ideas to our organization. Carnegie Dartlet embraces and affirms diversity of every kind. We are an equal opportunity employer who believes passionately in the power of human connection, knowing that we are strongest when we bring a breadth of perspectives and experiences to our work. We celebrate differences within our team and actively promote inclusion in our workplace.
For more information or to submit your cover letter and résumé, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.
tribute great ideas to our organization. For more information or to submit your cover letter and résumé, please email email@example.com. No phone calls, please.