Reputation Strategy Account Manager
The Account Manager maintains the satisfaction and retention of an active book of business under the Research, Strategy, Creative umbrella of Carnegie Dartlet. In this role, they are responsible for the day-to-day management of active projects, both remotely and through on-site travel. This position reports first to the EVP, Account Management and also works in concert with Senior Strategists, Research Analysts, design and content teams. Successful Account managers will develop strong relationships with clients and cross-functional internal teams, ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs, and improve the entire customer experience. Our ideal candidate is able to identify client needs well ahead of the client and exceed expectations. This role is largely the “glue” that coordinates and unifies the experience both internally and externally.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operating as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to assigned
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer
- Develop a healthy relationship with key client executives and
- Efficiently facilitate, manage expectations for, and coordinate both research and creative projects, including, but not limited to: on-site and remote workshops, collateral and systems audits, quantitative and qualitative research studies, team chemistry engagements, message training, print and digital deliverables, videography, photography, social media, market and user
- Work collaboratively with Carnegie Dartlet team members to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to client needs and
- Communicate clearly the progress of deliverables to internal and external stakeholders, and ensure smooth transitions and consistent
- Draft detailed and comprehensive scope for all research and creative projects by working with proposal development teams and the EVP, Account
- Develop new business with existing clients by extending or furthering
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills both written and
- Expert Project Management
- Ability to communicate effectively with all internal and subcontracted staff and with external clients, and coordinate many moving parts
- Exceptional relationship building
- Self-motivated and highly professional demeanor.
- Strong team player, ethics, and willingness to help others (internal and external).
- Experience managing projects and clients.
- Ability to manage multiple projects/parts at one time across a book of
- Ability to effectively deal with ambiguity, change, conflict and the continuous process improvements of a startup
Credentials and Experience:
- College graduate
- 2-5 years Client Management Experience
- Previous Account Management, Client Relations or Sales Experience Strongly Preferred
- Previous Marketing or Communications Experience Strongly Preferred
- Previous Experience dealing with VP and/or C-Suite Executives Strongly Preferred
Access to Protected Information Privacy and Security Responsibilities:
Responsible and accountable for maintaining the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of protected business information and assets. Follow security policies and procedures affecting your job, and report any suspected or actual violation or breach to ownership.
EVP, Account Management
Here’s why you should work for us:
Okay, now that you’ve read all the technical stuff…
Looking for a welcoming, upbeat company that supports your professional growth and puts you on the cutting edge? You should join us! We’re a fast-growing, innovative team within a well-established company with an unmatched reputation.
Besides getting to do work we’re passionate about, here are some of our favorite parts about working at Carnegie Dartlet:
- Entrepreneurial approach and spirit
- Growing company with opportunities to contribute meaningfully
- Flexible work environment and one that promotes collaboration
- Nationwide travel with colleagues who feel like family
- Half-day summer Fridays
- Industry exposure through Carnegie Dartlet's blog, social media, and other forums
About Carnegie Dartlet:
The world has changed a lot since we opened our doors in 1983. Fortunately, we’ve been inventing the future ever since. Carnegie Dartlet is a full lifecycle marketing firm that delivers integrated communications services to clients worldwide. Our company serves hundreds of clients through state-of-the-art research and strategy, lead generation, digital marketing, and full-spectrum creative.
Our team is energetic, enthusiastic, and passionate about our clients’ goals. We are looking for innovators who can contribute great ideas to our organization. Carnegie Dartlet embraces and affirms diversity of every kind. We are an equal opportunity employer who believes passionately in the power of human connection, knowing that we are strongest when we bring a breadth of perspectives and experiences to our work. We celebrate differences within our team and actively promote inclusion in our workplace.
For more information or to submit your cover letter and résumé, please email email@example.com. No phone calls, please.