Director of Analytics
Carnegie Dartlet is looking for an innovative Director of Analytics to join our growing Digital Marketing Services team. The Director of Analytics will lead a team of Google Analytics Specialists and Data Analysts, and will be responsible for analytics and dashboard consulting engagements for our external clients. This person will also work closely with our internal teams as an expert on Google Analytics tracking, marketing attribution, and Google Data Studio. This person must have a complete understanding of Google Analytics and Google Data Studio, a passion for data, and an entrepreneurial spirit to continue to grow our analytics products and services.
While Carnegie Dartlet is currently working remotely due to COVID-19, the Director of Analytics should be open to working in our office in Westford, Massachusetts, in the future.
- Managing a growing team of analytics professionals, ensuring constant improvement in their professional skills, and guiding in the execution of their responsibilities
- Ownership of the Google Analytics product, driving product development, innovation, and growth
- Providing analytics scope and pricing for proposals and RFPs, driving incremental growth by identifying potential new opportunities with existing clients to provide additional services
- Providing thought leadership and acting as a subject matter expert in the design and development of analytics solutions
- Presenting about analytics on webinars, sales pitches, client meetings, and industry-led speaking engagements
- Driving marketing and education for the analytics product through the creation of internal and client-facing pieces such as white papers, blogs, case studies, and training documents
- Collaborating with VP of Inbound in managing revenue and forecasting for the Analytics division
- Leveraging Google Analytics capabilities to access external client implementations and configuration to provide consultative guidance on GA issue remediation
- Project management skills to help develop project plans for long-term client consulting engagements
- Ownership of Google Data Studio dashboards across digital marketing services and helping facilitate continuous improvement to client dashboards
- Being the analytics subject matter expert on sales calls supporting product line growth
This position reports directly to our VP of Inbound Digital Marketing Services and will work closely on the continued development of our consulting services and analytics enablement.
Qualifications and experience required:
- 5–7 years of analytics experience, specifically with Google Analytics
- 4+ years in a leadership role
- Expert knowledge of Google Data Studio
- Ability to work across teams, build relationships, and influence managers
- Comfortable in a client-facing role as an expert consultant
- Ability to communicate and articulate effectively to varying stakeholders (external and internal)
- Deep understanding of the reporting and administration of Google Analytics
- Knowledge of Google Analytics/digital marketing attribution models
- Knowledge or experience in higher education a plus
- Experience with the implementation of Google Analytics via Google Tag Manager a plus
About Carnegie Dartlet:
Carnegie Dartlet is a full life-cycle marketing firm that delivers innovative communications services to clients worldwide. For over 30 years, our company has served hundreds of clients through state-of-the-art research and strategy, lead generation, digital marketing, and full-spectrum creative.
Our team is energetic, enthusiastic, and passionate about our clients’ goals. We’re looking for innovators who can contribute great ideas to our organization.
Okay, now that you’ve read all the technical stuff…
Here’s why you should come work on the Inbound team at Carnegie Dartlet:
If you’re looking for a welcoming, upbeat company that supports your professional growth and puts you on the cutting edge of the higher education marketing industry, you should join us! We’re a fast-growing, innovative team within a well-established company with an unmatched reputation.
Besides getting to do work we’re passionate about, here are some of our favorite parts about working at Carnegie Dartlet:
- Growing company with a family feel
- Reverse commute from Boston—avoid the traffic!
- Flexible work environment
- Fun office events and laid-back culture
- Half-day summer Fridays
- Industry exposure through Carnegie Dartlet's blog, social media, and other forums
- Entrepreneurial approach and spirit
- Innovation driven
- Open workspace promoting collaboration and team learning
For more information or to submit your cover letter and résumé, please email email@example.com. No phone calls or unscheduled visits to the office, please. Carnegie Dartlet is an equal opportunity employer.