Human Resources Associate
This position is not currently available, to see all of our job openings visit: https://www.carnegiedartlet.com/about/join-our-team/
Carnegie Dartlet is looking for an experienced, part-time Human Resources Associate to assist in the management of our growing team. This newly created position will support our business office and report directly to the Vice President of Finance and Human Resources. The primary focus of the position will be staff recruitment, hiring process management, and other HR support tasks as needed. The position is based in our office in Westford, Massachusetts, but offers flexible hours and, for the right candidate, an option to work from home.
The ideal candidate has performed this position in a full-time leadership role but is looking to reduce their schedule.
- Maintain job sites and job postings as well as company careers page
- Discuss job requirements with hiring managers
- Initiate and execute phone screens and first interview evaluations
- Arrange interviews with hiring managers
- Verify candidates’ backgrounds by contacting references and researching
- Maintain human resources records by including applications, résumés, and applicant logs
- Provide new hire forms, applications, and documentation
- Maintain a strong understanding of the benefits programs and provide answers and information as requested
- Maintain manager and employee confidence by keeping human resources information confidential
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and maintain standard knowledge and general understanding of all employee HR standards and laws
- Provide general HR and business office support as required
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a human resources role with strong involvement in recruitment and hiring
- Knowledge of best practices for interviewing
- Confidence in conducting phone interviews and screenings, including asking the “tough questions”
- Extensive experience in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word
- Impeccable attention to detail and superior organization
- Unwavering respect for confidentiality and ability to handle sensitive situations and information
HERE’S WHY YOU SHOULD WORK FOR US
Okay, now that you’ve read all the technical stuff…
Looking for a welcoming, upbeat company that supports your professional growth and puts you on the cutting edge of the higher education marketing industry? You should join us! We’re a fast-growing, innovative team within a well-established company with an unmatched reputation.
Besides getting to do work we’re passionate about, here are some of our favorite parts about working at Carnegie Dartlet:
- Growing company with a family feel
- Flexible work environment
- Fun corporate-wide activities and laid-back culture
- Half-day summer Fridays
- Industry exposure through Carnegie Dartlet's blog, social media, and other forums
- Entrepreneurial approach and spirit
- Open work space promoting collaboration and team learning
ABOUT CARNEGIE DARTLET
For more than 30 years, Carnegie Dartlet has been a leader in higher education marketing and recruitment solutions. With access to more college-bound students than any other company, we help colleges and universities meet their enrollment goals. Our cutting-edge digital marketing capabilities deliver customized solutions for our clients.
Our team is energetic, enthusiastic, and passionate about our clients’ goals. We are looking for innovators who can contribute great ideas to our organization. Carnegie Dartlet embraces and affirms diversity of every kind. We are an equal opportunity employer who believes passionately in the power of human connection, knowing that we are strongest when we bring a breadth of perspectives and experiences to our work. We celebrate differences within our team and actively promote inclusion in our workplace.
For more information or to submit your cover letter and résumé, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.