Junior Digital Advertising Associate
This position is not currently available, to see all of our job openings visit: https://www.carnegiedartlet.com/about/join-our-team/
Our Junior Digital Advertising Associates are on the front lines of our digital marketing campaign management. Associates are responsible for the creation of copy and content across all digital marketing platforms as well as the day-to-day management of campaigns to ensure we’re meeting and effectively utilizing our budgets; identifying performance successes, issues, and trends; and implementing basic optimizations to ensure we’re meeting our clients’ marketing goals. This entry-level position will help strengthen, solidify, and deepen knowledge of all elements of digital marketing. Reporting to the Assistant Director of Digital Strategy, you will work closely with our entire Digital Marketing team to ensure the success of your clients’ campaigns.
- Daily and weekly management of digital marketing campaigns across multiple platforms (Google, Microsoft, YouTube, Facebook/Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Snapchat, etc.), including copy creation, campaign implementation, budget management, performance review, and basic optimizations
- Creation, implementation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of remarketing and conversion tracking pixels across clients’ websites
- Executing keyword research for paid search marketing campaigns, both for initial build-out of campaign strategy as well as expansion of existing strategies, then utilizing this keyword research to create strategic paid search campaigns that align with Google’s and Carnegie Dartlet’s best practices
- Crafting strategic, well-written copy for paid social marketing campaigns that aligns with clients’ branding and style guidelines as well as their goals and objectives
- Analyzing campaign performance data utilizing various marketing platforms, Tableau, and Google Analytics while identifying basic trends and actionable insights for client reports
- Assisting with the creation of strategic digital marketing proposals as needed
- Bachelor's degree required, Marketing/Advertising major or concentration preferred
- Basic knowledge of the digital marketing landscape
- 1 year or less of relevant work/internship experience in the digital marketing space
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Excellent attention to detail a must
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt to new technologies
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team while simultaneously managing independent workload/tasks
- Quick learner and ability to adapt to new and changing technologies
- Data analysis experience preferred, particularly experience analyzing digital campaign metrics to measure success
- Passion, energy, and enthusiasm for digital marketing and customer service/client success
- Working knowledge of or experience managing digital campaigns within Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, and/or LinkedIn Campaign Manager a plus
- Google Ads certification a plus
- Familiarity with Tableau or other reporting software a plus
- Familiarity with Asana or other project management tools a plus
About Carnegie Dartlet:
For more than 30 years, Carnegie Dartlet has been a leader in higher education marketing and recruitment solutions. With access to more college-bound students than any other company, we help colleges and universities meet their enrollment goals. Our cutting-edge digital marketing capabilities deliver customized solutions for our clients.
Our team is energetic, enthusiastic, and passionate about our clients’ goals. We are looking for innovators who can contribute great ideas to our organization. Carnegie Dartlet embraces and affirms diversity of every kind. We are an equal opportunity employer who believes passionately in the power of human connection, knowing that we are strongest when we bring a breadth of perspectives and experiences to our work. We celebrate differences within our team and actively promote inclusion in our workplace.
No phone calls or unscheduled visits to the office, please. Carnegie Dartlet is an equal opportunity employer.