Carnegie Dartlet is looking for a motivated full-time Marketing Analyst to join the Inbound Marketing team in our Westford, Massachusetts office and support Carnegie Dartlet’s proprietary web personalization and marketing attribution service, Carnegie Clarity™. The role of the Marketing Analyst is to: configure and maintain a customer data platform (CDP) on behalf of our higher education clients so that data may be visualized and leveraged in a variety of marketing tactics.
- Configuring and maintaining a CDP to work in sync with a variety of CRMs and site layouts
- Visualizing data related to user behavior, the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, opportunities for future campaigns using a variety of data visualization tools
- Analyzing data related to user behavior, the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, opportunities for future campaigns and communicating insights and trends to a variety of stakeholders including: team members, clients, and management
- Creating user segments within a CDP that may be used for analysis and/or marketing purposes based on a variety of criteria
Carnegie Clarity™ services are bringing groundbreaking new technology and marketing tactics to the higher education industry. The right person for this role will be someone comfortable with new technology, have the ability to quickly learn and acclimate to it, and help to integrate it into overall services to drive innovation in the industry.
This position reports directly to our Senior Marketing Technologist and will work closely with the AVP of Inbound Digital Marketing Services.
Qualifications and Necessary Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) related to Marketing, Data Science, or Technology
- 1-3 years of experience in a marketing and/or data analytics
- Experience with marketing automation or customer data platforms
- Excellent critical thinking and computational thinking skills
- Experience with data visualization and analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Past experience with a CDP a plus
- Past experience in higher education a plus
Okay, now that you’ve read all the technical stuff…
Here’s why you should come work on the Clarity Team at Carnegie Dartlet:
If you are looking for a welcoming, upbeat company that supports your professional growth and puts you on the cutting edge of the higher education marketing industry, you should join us! We’re a fast-growing, innovative team within a well-established company with an unmatched reputation.
Besides getting to do work we’re passionate about, here are some of our favorite parts about working at Carnegie Dartlet:
- Growing company with a family feel
- Reverse commute from Boston—avoid the traffic!
- Flexible work environment
- Fun office events and laid-back culture
- Half-day summer Fridays
- Industry exposure through Carnegie Dartlet's blog, social media, and other forums
- Entrepreneurial approach and spirit
- Innovation driven
- Open workspace promoting collaboration and team learning
For more information or to submit your cover letter and résumé, please email email@example.com. No phone calls or unscheduled visits to the office, please. Carnegie Dartlet is an equal opportunity employer.