This position is not currently available, to see all of our job openings visit: https://www.carnegiedartlet.com/about/join-our-team/
Carnegie Dartlet is looking for a motivated full-time Marketing Technologist to join the Inbound Marketing team in our Westford, Massachusetts office and support Carnegie Dartlet’s proprietary web personalization and marketing attribution service, Carnegie Clarity™. The role of the Marketing Technologist is to: strategize, develop, and maintain web personalization campaigns on behalf of our higher education clients using a customer data platform (CDP).
- Strategizing, developing, and maintaining personalized web content campaigns and experiences for our higher ed clients
- Accurately creating and maintaining target audiences that align with the goals and strategies of personalized web content campaigns and experiences
- Communicating strategies, rational, and results related to a variety of stakeholders including: team members, clients, and management
- Writing copy that aligns with our client’s tone, branding guidelines, etc.
- Designing and coding independent web elements (ex. lightboxes and popups) that conform with our client’s website styles and follow web design best practices
- Modifying existing web elements with custom content that follow web design best practices
Carnegie Clarity™ services are bringing groundbreaking new technology and marketing tactics to the higher education industry. The right person for this role will be someone comfortable with new technology, have the ability to quickly learn and acclimate to it, and help to integrate it into overall services to drive innovation in the industry.
This position reports directly to our Senior Marketing Technologist and will work closely with the AVP of Inbound Digital Marketing Services.
Qualifications and Necessary Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) related to Marketing or Web Development/Design
- 1-3 years of experience in a marketing and/or web development/design role
- Ability to design and code responsive websites and web elements from scratch
- Fundamental understanding of marketing and audience segmentation
- Excellent strategic, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for web design and UX
- Past experience with a CDP a plus
- Past experience in higher education a plus
Okay, now that you’ve read all the technical stuff…
Here’s why you should come work on the Clarity Team at Carnegie Dartlet:
If you are looking for a welcoming, upbeat company that supports your professional growth and puts you on the cutting edge of the higher education marketing industry, you should join us! We’re a fast-growing, innovative team within a well-established company with an unmatched reputation.
Besides getting to do work we’re passionate about, here are some of our favorite parts about working at Carnegie Dartlet:
- Growing company with a family feel
- Reverse commute from Boston—avoid the traffic!
- Flexible work environment
- Fun office events and laid-back culture
- Half-day summer Fridays
- Industry exposure through Carnegie Dartlet's blog, social media, and other forums
- Entrepreneurial approach and spirit
- Innovation driven
- Open workspace promoting collaboration and team learning
For more information or to submit your cover letter and résumé, please email email@example.com. No phone calls or unscheduled visits to the office, please. Carnegie Dartlet is an equal opportunity employer.