Carnegie Dartlet is looking for a highly motivated and outgoing full-time Partnership Manager to join our CollegeXpress team.
As Partnership Manager, you’ll be responsible for identifying, developing, and maintaining strong relationships with other brands, influencers, and partners that align with CollegeXpress’s values and business goals. This role will scale key partnerships for our company that provide exceptional exposure of our CollegeXpress brand to a wider audience, domestically and internationally. The ideal candidate will enjoy cultivating business relationships while playing with data and making strategic decisions.
While Carnegie Dartlet is currently working remotely due to COVID-19, the Director of Partnerships should be open to working in our office in Westford, Massachusetts, in the future.
Responsibilities include but aren't limited to:
- Consistently identifying and engaging with potential strategic partners/brands/influencers that align with Carnegie Dartlet and CollegeXpress values and business goals
- Managing all aspects of current and future partnerships, including discovery and kick-off calls, campaign setup and execution, and being the point of contact between the partner and CollegeXpress team (including properly communicating with the team expectations of the partnership)
- Developing strong relationships with current partners
- Providing weekly updates on partnership statuses along with new/incoming relationships to the CollegeXpress team
- Providing exceptional client/partner service
- Being proactive in analyzing partnership performance (current and future) to identify gaps and optimize as necessary while effectively communicating findings to the partner
- Meeting or exceeding revenue goals as designated by management
- Creating and maintaining an effective process document for managing business relationships, in addition to building a partnership database/tracking system
- Being a strong advocate for the CollegeXpress brand
- Exceptional relationship-building, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Being an innovator; someone who can see potential in a relationship that others might not
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and clients
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Experience with Google Analytics and using/analyzing data insights to make informed decisions and recommendations
- Ability to speak technically for data integration; programming or DBA skills a plus but not required
- An understanding of/familiarity with measurement, attribution, and tracking
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office and Google Docs/Drive
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) related to Business, Marketing, or related field
- 3+ years of experience in partner management and/or business development
- Experience with business development and strategic marketing required
- A minimum basic understanding of Google Analytics required; expertise a plus
- Experience with a partner/affiliate marketing platform recommended
About Carnegie Dartlet:
For more than 30 years, Carnegie Dartlet has been a leader in higher education marketing and recruitment solutions. With access to more college-bound students than any other company, we help colleges and universities meet their enrollment goals. Our cutting-edge digital marketing capabilities deliver customized solutions for our clients.
Our team is energetic, enthusiastic, and passionate about our clients’ goals. We are looking for innovators who can contribute great ideas to our organization. Carnegie Dartlet embraces and affirms diversity of every kind. We are an equal opportunity employer who believes passionately in the power of human connection, knowing that we are strongest when we bring a breadth of perspectives and experiences to our work. We celebrate differences within our team and actively promote inclusion in our workplace.
No phone calls or unscheduled visits to the office, please. Carnegie Dartlet is an equal opportunity employer.