Senior Digital Advertising Specialist
As a Senior Digital Advertising Specialist, you’ll be responsible for managing the creation, successful implementation, and ongoing optimization of PPC, Display, and paid social media campaigns. Reporting to the Assistant Director of Digital Strategy, you will work closely with our entire Digital Marketing team on the strategy for and day-to-day management of Carnegie Dartlet’s higher education clients. This includes all aspects of paid search, Display, and YouTube ads as well as social media advertising across platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn. The Senior Digital Advertising Specialist is responsible for audience targeting and the creation of ad copy as well as the day-to-day management of campaigns to ensure we’re effectively utilizing our budgets; identifying performance successes, issues, and trends; and implementing basic optimizations to ensure we’re meeting our clients’ marketing goals.
- Lead the day-to-day strategy and execution of clients’ paid search and social media campaigns, including audience targeting, keyword development, bidding strategy, campaign setup, execution details, and overall goal achievement
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, impression shares, quality scores, and other important campaign metrics
- Create ad copy aligned with digital advertising best practices on Google and across social media platforms
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for campaign structuring, targeting, and other facets of paid media in accordance with client goals
- Monitor and evaluate campaign performance and generate regular client reporting for all major metrics, goal tracking, and other digital KPIs, delivering insightful client reports and recommendations
- Monitor and stay abreast of industry trends and best practices in digital marketing, appropriately applying this knowledge to each client’s campaigns
- Create and monitor effective benchmarks for measuring success and impact of digital media campaigns
- Minimum 3 years of experience executing digital marketing campaigns
- Bachelor's degree required, Marketing/Advertising major or concentration preferred
- Expertise in running paid search and social media advertising campaigns; must be proficient in Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, and LinkedIn Campaign Manager (experience with DV360, Campaign Manager, and other social and streaming platforms a plus)
- Ability to independently create strategic buildouts that clearly align with each client’s goals and objectives
- Comfortable with keyword discovery, optimizations, and audience targeting, with experience writing best practice ad copy
- Full understanding of search KPIs and campaign success metrics
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to effectively multitask in a deadline-driven atmosphere
- Clear communication skills, both internally and externally; can confidently speak about campaign performance with clients and with internal Digital team members
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills, with the ability to utilize resources to troubleshoot arising issues before escalating to senior team members
- Adaptability to changing priorities, processes, and platform changes
- Must be Google Ads certified; additional Google Ads/Analytics certifications a plus
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management, and time management skills
- Familiarity with Data Studio or other reporting software a plus
- Familiarity with Asana or other project management tools a plus
About Carnegie Dartlet:
For more than 30 years, Carnegie Dartlet has been a leader in higher education marketing and recruitment solutions. With access to more college-bound students than any other company, we help colleges and universities meet their enrollment goals. Our cutting-edge digital marketing capabilities deliver customized solutions for our clients.
Our team is energetic, enthusiastic, and passionate about our clients’ goals. We are looking for innovators who can contribute great ideas to our organization. Carnegie Dartlet embraces and affirms diversity of every kind. We are an equal opportunity employer who believes passionately in the power of human connection, knowing that we are strongest when we bring a breadth of perspectives and experiences to our work. We celebrate differences within our team and actively promote inclusion in our workplace.
No phone calls or unscheduled visits to the office, please. Carnegie Dartlet is an equal opportunity employer.