Senior Digital Advertising Specialist
As a Senior Digital Advertising Specialist, you will be responsible for managing the creation, successful implementation, and ongoing optimization of PPC, display, and paid social media campaigns. Reporting to the Assistant Director of Digital Strategy, you will work closely with our entire Digital Marketing Team on the strategy and day-to-day management of Carnegie Dartlet’s higher education clients. This will include all aspects of paid search, display and YouTube, as well as social media advertising across platforms such as, but not limited to, Facebook/Instagram and LinkedIn. The Senior Digital Advertising Specialist is responsible for audience targeting, the creation of ad copy as well as the day-to-day management of campaigns to ensure we’re effectively utilizing our budgets; identifying performance successes, issues, and trends, and implementing basic optimizations to ensure we’re meeting our clients’ marketing goals.
- Lead the day-to-day strategy and execution of a client’s paid search and social media campaigns including audience targeting, keyword development, bidding strategy, campaign set up, execution details, and overall goal achievement
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, impression share, quality score, and other important campaign metrics
- Create ad copy aligned with digital advertising best practices on Google and across social media platforms
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for campaign structuring, targeting, and other facets of paid media in accordance with client goals
- Monitor and evaluate campaign performance and generate regular client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, and other digital KPIs and deliver insightful client reports and recommendations
- Monitor and stay abreast of industry trends and best practices in digital marketing, appropriately applying this knowledge to client’s campaigns
- Create and monitor effective benchmarks for measuring success and impact of digital media campaigns
- Minimum of 3+ years experience with executing digital marketing campaigns
- Bachelor's degree required, Marketing/Advertising major or concentration preferred
- Expertise in running Paid Search and Social Media advertising campaigns. Candidates must be proficient in Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, and LinkedIn Campaign Manager. (Experience with DV360, Campaign Manager, and other social and streaming platforms are a plus).
- Ability to independently create strategic build-outs that clearly align with client’s goals and objectives.
- Comfortable with keyword discovery, optimizations, audience targeting, and experience with writing best practice ad copy
- Full understanding of search KPI’s and campaign success metrics
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Clear communication skills, both internally and externally; Can confidently speak to campaign performance with clients and with internal digital team members
- Demonstrates problem solving skills, utilizing resources to troubleshoot arising issues before escalating to senior team members
- Adaptability to changing priorities, processes, and platform changes
- Must be Google Ads certified; Additional Google Ads/Analytics certifications a plus
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management, and time management skills
- Familiarity with Data Studio or other reporting software a plus
- Familiarity with Asana or other project management tools a plus
About Carnegie Dartlet:
For more than 30 years, Carnegie Dartlet has been a leader in higher education marketing and recruitment solutions. With access to more college-bound students than any other company, we help colleges and universities meet their enrollment goals. Our cutting-edge digital marketing capabilities deliver customized solutions for our clients.
Our team is energetic, enthusiastic, and passionate about our clients’ goals. We are looking for innovators who can contribute great ideas to our organization. Carnegie Dartlet embraces and affirms diversity of every kind. We are an equal opportunity employer who believes passionately in the power of human connection, knowing that we are strongest when we bring a breadth of perspectives and experiences to our work. We celebrate differences within our team and actively promote inclusion in our workplace.
No phone calls or unscheduled visits to the office, please. Carnegie Dartlet is an equal opportunity employer.