Sr. Digital Analytics Specialist, Google Analytics
This position is not currently available, to see all of our job openings visit: https://www.carnegiedartlet.com/about/join-our-team/
About Carnegie Dartlet:
Carnegie Dartlet is a full lifecycle marketing firm that delivers innovative communications services to clients worldwide. For over 30 years our company has served hundreds of clients through state-of-the-art research and strategy, lead generation, digital marketing, and full-spectrum creative.
Our team is energetic, enthusiastic, and passionate about our clients’ goals. We are looking for innovators who can contribute great ideas to our organization.
Carnegie Dartlet is looking for a Google Analytics expert to join our growing Inbound Digital Marketing Services team. This person must have a thorough understanding of Google Analytics (from implementation to administration), a passion for data, and an entrepreneurial spirit. The Sr. Specialist will lead Google Analytics assessments and consulting for our external clients and work closely with our internal teams as an expert on Google Analytics tracking and attribution. Strong knowledge of other Google Marketing Platform solutions, such as Google Tag Manager and Google Data Studio, is a plus
Google Analytics responsibilities include:
- Assess external client Google Analytics implementations and configuration
- Provide consultative guidance on GA issue remediation (external and internal)
- Develop project plans for long-term client consulting engagements
- Creation and maintenance of Google Data Studio dashboards
- Lead Google Analytics training sessions (external and internal)
This position reports directly to our AVP of Inbound Digital Marketing Services and will work closely on the continued development of our consulting services and related product offerings.
- 3-5 years of experience with Google Analytics and Google Data Studio
- Comfortable in a client-facing role as an expert consultant
- Ability to communicate effectively to varying stakeholders (IT to Marketing VPs)
- Deep understanding of the reporting and administration of Google Analytics
- Comfortable changing GA settings to improve data collection
- Ability to create Goals and understand Event tracking strategies
- Possess a working knowledge of Google Analytics/digital marketing attribution models
- Understanding user permissions
- Connect Google Analytics as a data source to Google Data Studio
- Create Data Studio dashboards and follow data visualization best practices
- Google Analytics certified
- Knowledge or experience in Higher Education, a plus
- Experience with the implementation of Google Analytics via Google Tag Manager, a plus
Okay, now that you’ve read all the technical stuff…
Here’s why you should come work on the Inbound Team at Carnegie Dartlet:
If you are looking for a welcoming, upbeat company that supports your professional growth and puts you on the cutting edge of the higher education marketing industry? You should join us! We’re a fast-growing, innovative team within a well-established company with an unmatched reputation.
Besides getting to do work we’re passionate about, here are some of our favorite parts about working at Carnegie Dartlet:
- Growing company with a family feel
- Reverse commute from Boston—avoid the traffic!
- Flexible work environment
- Fun office events and laid-back culture
- Half-day summer Fridays
- Industry exposure through Carnegie Dartlet's blog, social media, and other forums
- Entrepreneurial approach and spirit
- Innovation driven
- Open workspace promoting collaboration and team learning
For more information or to submit your cover letter and résumé, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls or unscheduled visits to the office, please. Carnegie Dartlet is an equal opportunity employer.