Vice President, Inbound Digital Marketing Services
This position is not currently available, to see all of our job openings visit: https://www.carnegiedartlet.com/about/join-our-team/
Location - Westford, MA
Carnegie Dartlet, a higher education marketing firm, is seeking an experienced leader to oversee and grow the vision and success of its Inbound department.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for Inbound revenue growth, service offering development and refinement, and management and mentorship of a team of SEO Specialists, Analysts, and Marketing Technologists. Additionally, the VP will take the lead to ensure cross-team communication as well as education and training for both internal and external teams.
Specific role responsibilities:
- Monitoring and creating monthly reports and analyses focused on achieving revenue goals, developing pipelines, and creating a sales strategy plan for growth of Inbound services
- Benchmarking goals and objectives for the division, including sales opportunities, budgeting, forecasting, and revenue margins
- Managing a growing team of Inbound Marketing and Analytics professionals to ensure roles, responsibilities, and processes are clearly defined and growth and professional development of staff are nurtured
- Writing, strategizing, and proofing sales proposals and RFPs to build pipeline opportunities and drive customer acquisition
- Assisting in scoping out projects and analytics services in support of paid and organic efforts
- Performing competitive research and analysis on inbound concepts for the higher education market
- Serving as a liaison between the Inbound team and senior leadership
- Ensuring process and communication with cross-team updates between Inbound, Sales, Account Manager, Paid Advertising, Research, Creative, and Sales teams
- Overseeing Inbound Marketing calendar, including scheduling email blasts, newsletters, blogs, presentations, website content, etc. that promote Inbound services
- A minimum of 10 years of professional work experience in a leadership position with operational and fiscal responsibilities
- Experience with personnel management and team leadership expertise, with demonstrated competence as a seasoned leader who builds and maintains a positive, productive, and highly talented team
- Prior experience in digital campaign management execution, including reporting and analysis leveraging Google Ads, Analytics, Tag Manager, and other reporting tools and dashboards
- Understanding of and passion for Search Engine Marketing and specifically organic SEO
- Proactive management style; must communicate with impact and thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Superb customer experience and client-facing presentation skills
- Organized, thoughtful, and self-motivated work ethic
- Great attention to detail
- Higher education experience a plus
About Carnegie Dartlet:
For more than 30 years, Carnegie Dartlet has been a leader in higher education marketing and recruitment solutions. With access to more college-bound students than any other company, we help colleges and universities meet their enrollment goals. Our cutting-edge digital marketing capabilities deliver customized solutions for our clients.
Our team is energetic, enthusiastic, and passionate about our clients’ goals. We are looking for innovators who can contribute great ideas to our organization. Carnegie Dartlet embraces and affirms diversity of every kind. We are an equal opportunity employer who believes passionately in the power of human connection, knowing that we are strongest when we bring a breadth of perspectives and experiences to our work. We celebrate differences within our team and actively promote inclusion in our workplace.
For more information or to submit your cover letter and résumé, please email email@example.com. No phone calls or unscheduled visits to the office, please. Carnegie Dartlet is an equal opportunity employer.