As part of a series of webinars examining COVID-19’s impact on higher education, Carnegie Dartlet has invited industry leaders from across the country to participate in a panel discussion on a variety of topics including student recruitment, marketing, retention, financial aid, remote team leadership, and more. Panelist include:
- Kent Barnds, Executive Vice President of External Relations, Augustana College
- Allana Forte, Associate Vice Chancellor & Director of Admissions, University of Denver
- Mandy Summers, Director of UCM Operations and Brand Initiatives, Oakland University
- Shannon Carr, Interim Vice President for Enrollment, University of Puget Sound
- Johnnie Johnson, Interim Vice President for Enrollment, Transylvania University
- Heather Daniels, Director of Admissions, Colorado State University
- Adam Castro, Vice President of Admissions, Mercy College
- Jason Black, Assistant Vice President of Enrollment Management and Dean of Admissions, Samford University
- Paul Redfern, Vice President for University Communications, St. Lawrence University
- Scott Ochander, Partner and Chief Marketing Officer, Carnegie Dartlet
- Eric Page, Vice President of Enrollment and Marketing Strategy, Carnegie Dartlet
- Melissa Rekos, EVP, Enrollment and Marketing Strategy, Carnegie Dartlet
During this interactive discussion, you’ll gain valuable insight from some of the industry’s best and brightest and have the opportunity to pose questions to the group and receive feedback on actions you’ve taken on your campus. With the dynamic group we’ve assembled, this 60- to-90-minute session is sure to be informative, engaging, and entertaining.
Please fill out the form to view our recorded webinar.