Fill Your Funnel in 2 Easy Steps
In these challenging and unpredictable times of enrollment, many colleges are relying on one of the staples of recruitment success: filling the top of their funnel with the right prospective students.
But it’s not simply a quantity game. When looking at filling the funnel in the right way, in an effort to just drive numbers, two basic elements are often overlooked by enrollment resources out there today:
- Reaching prospective students that actually are the right “fit” for your college and match your recruitment goals
- Generating leads from students who have specifically expressed interest in connecting with your institution
With the PC&U Platform, these two elements are at the heart of how inquiries are delivered to the colleges and universities that participate. This is how it works:
Step 1: Choose the audience segments and geographies that are right for your institution’s recruitment goals.
- Based on academic achievement level:
- PSAT 127–160, ACT-PLAN 27–32, GPA of A+
- PSAT 110–126, ACT-PLAN 22–26, GPA of A–A-
- PSAT 85–109, GPA of B+–B-
- Based on program-specific interest:
- Health & Medicine: high-achieving students who seek a future in medicine or allied health professions
- Science & Engineering: high-achieving students interested in careers in the sciences, engineering, and technology
- Visual & Performing Arts
- Based on certain specialty areas:
Step 2: Wait for the inquiries to arrive.
- 100% of the inquiries generated through PC&U are from students who have specifically raised their hand about your institution and asked to hear from you
- Leads are generated from students in all four years of high school: seniors, juniors, sophomores, and freshmen
- Inquiries are delivered each week via e-mail and in a clean data file easily ready for seamless uploading into virtually any system
So far this year, PC&U Platform services have delivered over 4.4 million student leads to participating colleges. With access to College Board, NRCCUA, and ACT info, along with reach to students and families directly in their homes via e-mail and online, the PC&U Platform continues to be a top inquiry driver for hundreds of schools. And most importantly, those inquiries are from student audiences that represent the right fit for participants’ recruitment goals and include only students demonstrating interest in that specific college.
Contact us today to learn how you can start immediately filling your funnel through PC&U.Share on Twitter Share on Facebook Share on LinkedIn Subscribe to Our Blog